Adult Coloring Books: Animal Mandala Designs and Stress Relieving Patterns for Anger Release, Adult Relaxation, and Zen (Mandala Animals)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Adult Coloring Books: Animal Mandala Designs and Stress Relieving Patterns for Anger Release, Adult Relaxation, and Zen (Mandala Animals) Details

Mandala Animals by Jade Summer.

Reviews

I received this adult coloring book in a digital PDF format so that I could print only the pages that I wanted from my home printer and on my paper of choice. With that being said, I can not speak to the physical quality of the book itself (such as the binding, paper quality, etc). However, in reading the description of the physical book it is all the same designs but there are 2 copies of each design in the physical book whereas my digital copy only had 1 copy of each design.Some of the animals have a very "realistic" design style (such as the fish I colored and attached in the pictures below) but some of the animals are more cartoon styled. (I believe this is the trend with the mandala design). To my disappointment, the animals are not full page designs and in general lack any type of surrounding designs (trees, sky, patterns, etc) which results in large quantities of white space around the outside of the animals. The fish that I chose to color would be about the average size of the drawings but some were much smaller (like the deer with antlers image I attached below). I was also saddened to find that the lion design from the cover is not actually one of the animals in the book. Another item worth noting is that 4 of the animals come in the book with colored eyes (browns and oranges).Overall, fairly simple designs that are better for someone not looking to get overly tedious or wanting to spend all day on one image. This book would be great for starters or older children that are bored with the children's coloring books.I was offered this product at a discounted rate for my honest review.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel